Experienced Tax Professional
Cloud Tax Matters is hiring a Tax Advisor, Senior, Manager or you pick the title that suits you!
Congratulations on making it though another busy season! Time to plan now to make things smoother for the next busy season. To better serve our clients, we’re hiring an experienced income or indirect tax manager full or part-time and 100% remote to help finish the 2021 season and plan for 2022. Because of the types of services Cloud Tax Matters offers, experience in indirect or income tax can be your ticket in, and your prior experience will determine your role and compensation.
If you like stodgy big firms still dealing with paper, in person meetings and tracking time, swipe left! Cloud Tax Matters is an advisory firm using the best cloud tools in innovative ways to focus on clients’ needs while minimizing the time spent preparing returns. Your role here will be to review and advise clients, not get numbers in boxes.
Our clients also work remote or in the cloud and are comfortable with cloud tools and Zoom/Teams meetings. We don’t have “I couldn’t find parking issues” causing meetings to start late or two hours lunches for 20-minutes of content. We work less because we work smarter thus providing more advisory and planning to our clients. Advisory services is how we add value and you grow your experience and knowledge. Best described, Cloud Tax Matters is a client-centric firm that uses technology to provide amazing experiences for both our people and clients.
What makes us different:
- Unlimited PTO (of course it requires approval)
- Balanced Workload
- No Tracking Time
- No Minimum Hours for Billing Requirements
- 100% Remote Work
- No CPA Required (we’re tax people)
- Fine Print: We do still deal with the IRS so if you don’t have a CPA, you will need your Enrolled Agent certification to serve our clients. You’ll use work time to study for the exam.
After our clients’ needs are addressed, how you spend your time is your choice. Want to volunteer at a non-profit…great! Want to play basketball on Tuesday at 4, to the courts you go! Interested in trying all of Julia Child’s recipes and need time every day for meal prep, schedule it in!
The regular things:
- Health Care options
- CPE training provided, but you choose when/how/which topics
- Great clients, technology, and opportunities for growth.
To apply, please submit a one-page summary that focuses on the following. You read that right. Do not submit a resume.
- Your current/last tax role, Firm name, years there and the specific types of indirect or income tax returns prepared/reviewed.
- List of all cloud tax/accounting/business tools you are proficient in. Specifically mention the tax software(s) you have used.
- What you like to do with your free time.
Please submit your one-page summary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Fine Print: Cloud Tax Matters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, sex, age, or disability or any other category protected by applicable federal law. For insurance purposes and client security, will need to be able to pass a detailed background check.
Submit One Page Summary